The Roeper Parent Community (RPC) is calling for nominations to fill the following officer positions beginning July 1, 2021:
1. Lower School Vice President
2. Upper School Vice President
3. Lower School Diversity & Inclusion Co-Chair
4. Middle/Upper School Diversity & Inclusion Co-Chair
5. Lower School Appreciation Chair
6. Lower School Arts & Library Chair
7. Middle/Upper School Fine/Performing Arts Chair
8. Athletics Chair
9. New Family Liaisons: (one for each)
Stage I Domes
Stage I Hill House
10. Lower School Party Planning Committee Members
11. Appreciation Committee Members
Officer terms are 2 years (maximum 2 consecutive terms in same office). This does not apply to committee members or New Family Liaisons.
The nominee’s full name
The position for which you are nominating them
You may view Role/Responsibility descriptions HERE.
If you would like more information about any of the positions, please contact: Sarah Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent volunteers are the driving force behind the success of the RPC. We hope you will consider joining us in one of these roles!
The Roeper Parent Community (RPC) is a parent group that fosters community within the school, develops educational opportunities for parents, and organizes and provides volunteers for numerous classroom and school activities and events. Recent activities of the RPC include: Staff Appreciation lunches, fun family events such as Roeperfest, LS Family Dance Parties and the Summer Send-Off Pool Party. The RPC also supports parent education initiatives including RPC Coffee Talks and the Parent Education Library housed in the Children’s Library. Any parent or guardian of a Roeper student or alumni is automatically a member of the RPC.