Tuition Payment Options
Sending your child to a private school is an important and worthwhile decision you’ve made as a parent.
The outstanding education your child will receive will last a lifetime. For many of us, affording a private school education can be challenging. Having a solid plan for covering the costs of education is an important step in ensuring your child completes their education at The Roeper School.
Roeper uses the Blackbaud Tuition Management (BBTM) student account management system to manage tuition payments and other incidental charges. Within this system, you will: Select a payment method that works best for you
Access your account online
- Set up recurring automatic payments from your bank account or credit card. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted
Receive payment and follow up reminders
- Review account history, transaction details, and print monthly invoices
- Edit your contact information, password, and payment method
- Access your account to check balances and make payments 24/7
- For recurring payments, a reminder is emailed 7–10 days before the due date
- For missed payments and outstanding balances, you will receive an email and text message