Bus Driver - Special Events, Part-Time
The Roeper School is looking for a qualified candidate to provide transportation for day time field trips and evening and weekend sporting events. This part-time position offers the flexibility to earn additional income during the day, evenings and on weekends. If you're interested in supplementing your income with a rewarding job that allows you to maintain a healthy, work life balance, consider this one.
- Valid Commercial Drivers License; Group Designation B or C with Passenger and Safety Endorsement with No Restrictions
- Satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record
- Compliant with Department of Transportation (DOT) Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Valid DOT Medical Card
- Satisfactory Criminal Background Check Results
- Completion of Beginners Bus Driver Safety Course
- Driver Safety Education Course Certification with requisite renewals completed
To apply fax a resume to 248-203-7310.
The Roeper School is committed to diversity, and is an equal opportunity employer.